Thursday, December 24, 2015

A Small Update


Happy Holidays, everyone! On be hath of myself and The Toonami Blog, I hope all my readers are having a nice, safe, and enjoyable holiday season.

Let me just start out this post by apologizing for the lack of updates to the blog as of late. I know a lot has been going on in the Toonami-verse lately, and I unfortunately haven't been able to keep up with updates here as of late (don't panic though! The blog will still continue!). I won't go into much detail about why I haven't been able to keep up with updating the blog, but I will say that I've been under a lot of stress lately (and hopefully the Holidays will help me to recuperate from it). Again, I sincerely apologize to my loyal readers for not being able to keep you guys informed about the latest Toonami news.

To make up for this, however, I'd like to present a small Christmas gift to all of you that I started a while ago (and still working on at of this writing). As some of you may know, I got my start at a site called Nick and More, where, for the most part, I covered Toonami news for them. Around March 2015, Bryan (the owner of the site) announced the closure of the site (which is how this blog came to be). Thankfully, the site's content was kept intact in an archived state for a good while. However, Bryan has recently pulled off Nick and More's contents due to an forthcoming expiration in both hosting and the domain of the website. While I respect Bryan's decision to pull off the content rather than pay for an archived site, it is sad that most of the content on the site will not be able to be seen again for the most part...

...until now. Thanks to some backups I made in March 2015 in Word documents, I can re-present (or perhaps present for the first time) my Nick and More article archive, featuring articles that were written by me for the site between 2013-2015. The archive will soon be available on this very blog in its entirety (there are currently a few articles from my Nick and More days up, with more being published soon!) for your reading enjoyment (excluding one article that doesn't fit the context of the blog). I am very excited to share these articles again to all of my loyal readers out there and I hope that this will at least partially make up for my absence here as of late.

If that's not enough for you, I also plan to have a Toonami Roundup article up within the next few days. This will cover the Parasyte -the maxim- and Dragon Ball Z Kai marathons that occurred on November 28th, 2015 and December 19th, 2015, respectively, as well as the upcoming One Piece marathon this Saturday (December 26th, 2015) and news about the acquisition of Samurai Champloo and the brand-new episodes of Samurai Jack coming to Toonami next year. In addition to that, the Toonami Marathon Stream pages will be updated soon (for those who can't wait, this week's show is Attack on Titan).

No matter what you celebrate, I hope you all have a happy and festive holiday season and I hope you'll stick with our Toonami articles into the foreseeable future!

Stay gold, everyone!

Bang.

No comments:

Post a Comment